Saturday 30 June 2018

Simply Saturday

I don't know where the weeks have gone since I left my job and begun the process of setting up my business. I feel like I have spent more hours that ever at the computer and a little of my creative mojo has gone into hiding!

So I started off by making a huge mess in the studio , opening boxes and pulling things out. I knew I wanted to try and make some feathers as this has been on my mind for a long time.

I did some experimenting and found a process that I like, although the end result needs more experimenting with.

This is my desk as I pack up this evening.

I am just painting the feathers........

but I think they need more decoration or distressing yet .....


 

My new thread rack came today and I am so happy to out these threads on the wall. I love a bit of organisation!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen