Wednesday 11 December 2013

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday? 236

Just a quick post before going to work. Activity is slowing down on my desk now all the cards and gifts are made. A few new pretty storage tubs have arrived to hold pens and other important stuff and I am making a few body parts for an art installation in a gallery at Easter!




 
If you are new to my blog and wondering why I am showing you my desk, click on the WOYWW button and prepare to be transported to Stamping Ground where you can take a peek at desks from around the world.

8 comments:

  1. Haha those body parts look a bit creepy this way. I guess everyone will be slowing down for x-mas sooner or later. Have a great week!

    Uniflame - 56

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those stoarge pots at the back, your desk is very organised, thanks for sharing, Donna #42

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice craft bags full of stuff at the back !
    Lots of body parts!
    Jackie 40

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those storage pots are great - but... body parts? Goodness me!!
    Have a great week.
    Margaret #65

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, HA - finished with your cards? Some of us haven't even started yet! : ) I'm REALLY curious as to what the body parts will be used for! Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that's a phrase you don't hear / see every day! I'm intrigued! #44

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaaa... thanks for visiting my desk Karen... I am very late myself too this week (even later than you!) but never mind... I do enjoy seeing your desk at any day of the week! Those tubs are wonderful... emaille??? Just LOVE the vintage look of it! Enjoy your tidy desk (or is it messy again by now?) Hug from Holland, Marit woyww#55

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh...I am intrigued and will pop back to see how your exhibition is ramping up.

    Happy belated WOYWW and thanks for visiting my desk already
    kyla

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen