Sunday 19 January 2014

Birdy Lampshade

 
Here is the completed lampshade cover from Wednesday's blog hop. I created a template to make this slip over cover for an existing lampshade. The template was quite simple to make by rolling the shade across a sheet of paper and tracing the curves. The shape was then cut from a dotty patterned paper which was over inked with Distress Ink in three shades of blue.
 


A garden scene was created with Chocolate Baroque stamp sets, Flora Bella and Dawn chorus. White gel pen highlight's and a spray of mica added a little shimmer. This was such fun to do and I plan to make a larger one to complement my new bedroom décor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen