Friday 19 April 2013

A picture for Spring.

Sharing with you today a little  flower picture using one of my favourite stamps sets, Button Florals by Creative Expressions. I thought I would have a go at making the 3d flowers with one of the smaller stamps in the design and the result was very good. I used some of my collaged papers for the back ground and flowers.



What was an unexpected result was that the collage layers started to separate on the flowers as I shaped them and this made them much fuller.

I am teaching a collage workshop in June so will get on and prepare a tutorial  for my blog very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen