Sunday 23 November 2014

Christmas Tags

I have been having so much fun creating these little tags. The plan is to attach them to cards but they can be easily removed to keep. My students have been having fun with these too.


 
Simply choose a tag shape and draw round it twice in your base fabric and once in some light wadding or felt for the middle. Stitch through one layer of fabric and wadding adding scrap fabrics and decorative details. Then put the back layer in place and stitch all round the outside.
 
These could be made longer as bookmarks or larger for personalised luggage tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen