Thursday 27 November 2014

My first Christmas Card!

Well I started to think about starting on Christmas Cards so I created this card using the Owl Stamps designed by The Isobel Craft collection. You can view their page on Facebook here. These are not Christmas themed stamps but I think they work well as a wreath. The leaves were stamped around the Owls in a circular shape. They were then stamped again on spare card, cut out and raised on foam pads to give dimension.
 

         The leaves were stamped around the Owls in a circular shape. They were then stamped again on                      spare card, cut out and raised on foam pads to give dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen