Friday 22 February 2013

Eye, eye!

I made myself complete this exercise at first light so I didn't find an excuse not to do it....a bin to wash out or cupboard to tidy. This was drawing an eye in pencil, pen, charcoal and colours. I am not too horrified by the result to throw my sketchbook in the bin, although I think the pen one is a bit scary!
I am going to sound like an art teacher now (I wish) but I can see the purpose of really looking at the subject. In the past I have drawn detail I think is there, not what is actually there.

 
I also drew a sketch of real people last night which I think I can live with.......


and as promised this is a present for Mummy made with my Grandson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen