Thursday 21 February 2013

Patchwork Bird

I know it didn't take long to miss a day sketching but I was doing brainy computer stuff all day so maybe I can be excused.

 I did finish one of my exhibits for the Ramster Exhibition of Embroidery and Textile Art (see exhibitions page). This was made from my massive stash of fabric scraps and lots of hand embroidery and I am really pleased with the shabby chic-ness of it.. It is one of a series of three so look out for the others following soon.


Spending time with the Grandchildren today so will try and do some making with them to share tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen