Saturday 23 February 2013

Inky offerings


This challenge was to fill a dropper bottle with ink and draw faces...the ink blots and spreads and is quite hard to control. Here are the results...


Am quite surprised how these turned out....perhaps I am in the wrong business and should be drawing cartoons at the end of the pier!

Going to have to skip the next couple of exercises as do not feel ready to go to a life drawing class just yet.

Still working hard on my entries for Ramster.... here is another sneaky peak



1 comment:

  1. Have been lucky enough to see the original which is so lovely - the photo doesn't quite do it justice!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen