Friday 1 March 2013

Parent portraits?

Today's exercise involved drawing portraits of your parents in the style of Modigliani. I have done these in their simplest form forcing myself to leave out details and paint over the lines!

I can see how portraits drawn in this style would work well in my Art Journal, we will have to see how that works out in later projects.

http://www.modigliani-foundation.org/

 
 
 
 
 
Here are a few of the quick sketch faces I have drawn, part of the 100 faces project I will share with you later.

 
 
 
 
Dont forget to take a look at Carla's work...the inspiration behind my journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen