Sunday 31 March 2013

The Guests Arrive

This is my first ever double page spread, I confess to being a feature photograph scrapbooker, so there will be a few challenges along the way with this album. I wanted to keep the pages quite crisp and a bit formal to show off the lovely features of the venue. I took my inspiration for the branches and baubles from a Christmas decoration in one of the photographs. I used my Tim Holtz Bird and Branch die for this for the baubles I used some peel offs ( another first for me!) coloured with pro markers.





And here is a close up to show the detail and a picture of me and my Bro!





As mentioned yesterday...work starts on the garden...so here is the before shot



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you like the things I make and follow me on my creative journey. I would love to hear from you if you stopped by, so if you have time please say hi.
Love Karen